Book Cart Service is to facilitate borrowing- returning and moving large and heavy library books. The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media provides 10 book carts at the entrance door on the 1st floor and the Borrowing-Returning Information Resources Counter on the 2nd floor. Users can request to use the service with the staff every time during opened library time. After finishing to use, to ask for collaboration, please bring the cart to put at the service point.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 8.45 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed
- Monday-Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
For more information, please contact