Researching and Reporting Support Services
Electronic database access is a service that assists in searching the Reference Database for the purpose of using the same standard and rapidly accessing the full text of an information resource through UniNet.
The process of service utilization
- Go to https://library.wu.ac.th
- Select ONLINE RESOURCE, then select ONLINE DATABASE.
- Select Reference Database that you desire.
- Enter keywords and search for information as required.
Date and time
- The service is available for 24 hours at https://library.wu.ac.th
- Contact the staff at The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media building on the 2nd floor.
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
For more information, please contact