Information Resource Services
Library fine E-payment service: Library users can pay library charges using Internet banking. Our library finance participates with the Paotung Application of Krungthai Bank. The users can pay the fines of overdue books with the E-banking system through the mobile application from various banks For Conveniently and quickly anywhere, anytime.
The process of service utilization
- Check your fine at library.wu.ac.th – select menu: Member — > Library Service — > Fine. Contact the staff at borrowed-returned counter at the 2nd floor.
- Scan QR Code Paotung or transfer money to Krungthai bank, account number 828 0 95401 5(Walailak University, The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media).
- Insert the amount to be paid (check the detail and select confirm)
- Send payslip at inbox FB: Walailak University Library.
- The library will reply to confirm your successful payment of fines.
Date and Time
24 hours for payment and result notification via FB: Walailak University Library. The staff will proceed and inform the results upon on opening time of the library.
- Monday – Friday at 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday at 10.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Closed during public holidays, and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.
You can use the service wherever and whenever you like, or You can contact the staff at the borrowed-returned counter on the 2nd floor.