Information Resource Services
The Book Delivery Service for the convenience of students, faculty, and researchers during the COVID-19 situation is considered for safety and use of the most important library resources. Thus The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media has provided a book delivery service for anyone who works at Walailak University but lives outside.
The process of service utilization
- Students and Walailak Officers receive “free” delivery.
- Delivery via Thailand Post Co., Ltd.
- Registered mail — > free
- EMS — > The service user pays a fee.
- The service is offered on Monday – Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- There are 2 delivery times per day (10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.).
- If you order a book after 2 p.m., it will be delivered the following day.
- This service is only available for books with the status “Available.”
- The number of books and the date for returning books is determined by the user’s rights.
- The delivery stamp date is the book’s returning date.
- The service users must pay a fee for returning books delivered.
Book return location:
Ms. Nittaya Tongpana
The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media. Walailak University.
222, Thaiburi, Thasala District, Nakhon Si Thammarat, 80160