Information Resource Services
Reference Service is an add-on service. When the users have successfully searched the desired book list through the OPAC system, but they couldn’t find the book on the bookshelf, users can request assistance from the staff at the borrowing-returning information resource service counter on the 2nd floor by informing the details of the book in the form. The staff will help to find the book and notify the result within 2 office working days.
Process of Service Utilization
Note: Please fill in the information correctly and completely. For the promptitude of searching the required books.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off required by the announcement of the university.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off.
For more information, please contact