Online Course Production and Library Development Services support online lessons for students in various forms towards developing ThaiMOOC by systematical applying technology in organizational departments to come up with WUMOOC. The process to create online courses has been coordinately conducted until the sources are ready to be published for educational purposes. As a result, it is accessible for everyone to enroll in a course. The services also insert advice for the users to create online courses upon e-learning and continue setting up e-Testing for the online platform of examinations. In addition, networks within classrooms as well as the Center for Library Resources and Educational Media (CLM) are all systematically controlled and involved in the services.
- Produce online courses on ThaiMOOC .
- Coordinate staff for media production.
- Advise users for media and online course production in various forms.
- Suggest and provide guidelines for the use of applications enhancing teaching methods such ass LOOM, Socrative.
- Advise on the use of online test –– e-Testing.
- Provide knowledge for applying technology in the workplace; for example, Microsoft Word, Kinemaster, etc.
- Suggest the use of Swivl, a recording tool for self-teaching.
- Develop systems in the Center for Library Resources and Educational Media (CLM).
Formations of Online Course Production and Library Development Services