Researching and Reporting Support Services
E-Book were created by computer programs in the beginning of manufacturing processes, storage, and publishing with computer and communication technology. It can be used with portable electronic equipment. The content of an e-book includes not only text, but also images, sound, video, and hyperlinks between the contents or connecting through related websites. E-books can be accessed at any time using an internet connection. The service users can read the same book at the same time.
- Access to e-books anywhere, anytime through an internet connection.
- Able to save, print, and e-mail the information.
- There are varieties of contents such as image, multimedia, and sound.
- Able to read the same book as the same time.
- The manufacturing and publication processes are rapid.
- Save library storage space.
- Various bibliographic services with files for use in EndNote.
The process of service utilization
- Go to https://library.wu.ac.th
- Select ONLINE RESOURCE, then select E-BOOK DATABASE.
- Select e-book that you desire.
- Enter keywords and search for information as required.
Date and time
- The service is available for 24 hours at https://library.wu.ac.th
- Contact the staff at The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media building on the 2nd floor.
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
For more information, please contact