It is the type of borrowing of information resources that are in special services, separate from general services that users have the right to borrow, including borrowing at the discretion of staff on a case-by-case basis. The types of information resources that will be in the scope of special lending include books classified in special collections such as archives, old books, rare item books, and books with the special policy of “Do not borrow outside the library”; for example, reference books, books with status used in the library only, and stapled back issues, etc.
Special borrowing process
- Users can search for a list of required books and check the status of the book. If the status is non-circulation, you have to contact the staff.
- The staff checks the list of information resources and operates as follows:
- Information resources of the archives: Coordinate with the staff to provide services according to the regulations of the archives.
- Information resources in the type of reference books, stapled back issues, and books with status used in the library only.
- A user fills in the form of borrowing special publications for use inside/outside the library.
- In the case of borrowing outside the library, a user defines a return date necessarily and exchanges the service user’s identity card.
Note: : If the book is damaged, a fine will be charged according to the regulations or announcements of the university.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off required by the announcement of the university.
- Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off.
For more information, please contact