Information Resource Services
Inter-library Loan Service: ILL is the cooperation of the library network group. The objective is to share information resources that will bring benefits to service users. Providing services for borrowing and returning information resources or photocopying between libraries in case that there is no information resource that the users need. Moreover, it can find in any library in the network group, and any library can request to borrow/copy documents of that information resource to provide services to their users. This gives users the benefit of sharing information resources and saving the budget in procuring information resources of each library. Currently, there are more than 5,000,000 books in collaboration between libraries.
Procedure for requesting services
- Website library.wu.ac.th (Center for Library Resources and Educational Media)
- Select the menu bar Network Library (PULINET Search).
- Search for the required book and click “Search”.
- When the desired book is found, select “Inter-library loan Request.”
- Fill in the details to request the service.
- The library staff will contact you later and notify the results of the service request.
- Contact to receive books and pay the processing fee.
Date and Time
- Make an online request via library.wu.ac.th by yourself (24 hours). (The staff will operate during office hours)
- Contact the staff at the counter on the 2nd floor. (Mrs. Kittiporn Sriphet)
- Monday-Friday 08:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Closed during weekends, holidays, and special days off required by the announcement of the university.