Information Resource Services
It is an additional service to facilitate library users who need to return books urgently or return books outside the library’s opening hours by using the book drop service at the entrance of the Center for Library Resources and Educational Media Building on the 1st floor. Users can return books 24 hours every day, regardless of the opening-closing date of the library. In case of being late for the returning deadline, please contact the staff to pay the fine according to the regulations during office hours.
Process of Service Utilization
- Select the menu “Return / Return the book” (Touch Screen system).
- Put the book in the return box, “one book at a time.”
- Processing system
- Select “Continue” to return the next book
- Select “Finish” after completing the last book.
- Select to “print” or “not print” (Print Slip), a slip informing the transaction results.
Remark: In the case of a system error, please contact the staff at the counter on the 1st floor or return the book in the book returning box.
Date and Time
24 hours a day at the entrance of the building on the 1st floor.
For more information, please contact