Educational Support Area Services
Study area service: To support the learning and research activities of everyone, The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media provides reading and working spaces to support everyone’s learning and research activities. There are 6-person workstation desks, 2-4 person desks, individual study desks, and sofa areas for everyone who wants peace and privacy. There are 980 seats accessible, both inside and outside.
Date and time
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday-Sunday, public holidays, and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.
Note: Outdoor seating for 200 people is available for 24 hours.