Educational Support Area Services
Baan-Na-Panya is a small room that seats up to 10 people. There are 7 rooms available to assist group studying, meetings, tutoring, and small group discussions. The rooms have facilities such as a small air conditioner and an LED screen for connecting to a laptop computer. Please notify the staff if you require a VGA/RGB cable.
The process of service utilization
- This service is available for 4-10 students.
- The time limit for using the room is 3 hours at a time. If no one has booked the room, it’ll be available for booking.
- The room can be reserved 24 hours in advance on the website of The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media.
- To obtain the key, contact the service desk at the entrance-exit door, 1st floor, by providing at least 4 photo ID cards to the staff.
- If you do not pick up the key within 15 minutes of the booking time, the staff will cancel your reservation and give the key to the next person on the booking list.
- Before and after using the service, users must keep the room clean and neat. If there is any damage, users must pay for it.
- Switch off the air conditioner, turn off the lights, lock the door, and return the key to staff.
- If users do not follow the guidelines, The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media has the right to refuse service on a case by case basis.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- Closed during public holidays and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.
- Monday-Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday-Sunday, public holidays, and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.
Note: Baan-Na-Panya booking system for Intranet connections only