Educational Support Area Services
There are 40 computers with internet access and Microsoft Office for students and Walailak University personnel. Users must bring their own headphones due to the support of online learning. Moreover, this room was previously used for a workshop on a computer program. Personnel can reserve this room by using the room reservation system on The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media’s website. The Learning media room also provides an open shelf. Users can choose from a variety of learning media lists such as CD, VCD, DVD, academic, entertainment, and learning foreign languages media, which can all be borrowed or watched on the provided computers.
The process of service utilization
Contact the staff at the service counter, Learning media room, 1st floor.
Date and time
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.45 p.m.
- Closed during public holidays and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.
- Monday – Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Closed Saturday-Sunday, public holidays, and special day-offs according to the announcement of the university.