Information Resource Services
Renew is to facilitate users who require to continue borrowing an information resource without returning it. The user can make a borrowing extension via the library website or with staff at the borrowed-returned counter on the 2nd floor. However, the user cannot make more than 2 borrowing extensions. For equality of service, in the case that another user makes a booking, you will not be permitted to make the borrowing extension.
- The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media website library.wu.ac.th and select menu ‘Member’
- Sign Username and Password (A password is the password of university wifi or university e-mail account)
- After signing in, there is a personal data description. Select ‘Library Service’; after that, select ‘Check out and due date’ (Book borrowing list is indicated.)
- Put the mark ‘√’ in the list of renewal books. After that, pick ‘Renew’.
- Make 2 of 2 self-borrowing extension. (In case of no other booking.)
- Bachelor’s degree students can renew within 5 days before the return date.
- Master and doctoral degree students or staff can renew within 5 days before the return date.
- The professors or director can renew within 7 days before the return date.
- In the case of being unable to make self-renew remaining because
- books which are desired to make renewal remaining is beyond the deadline
- There is an overdue fine of more than 50 baht
- Other users book such books
- Make renewal remaining more than 2 times
- Library staff suspend the renewal remaining.
Date and Time
- Request renew via the library.wu.ac.th by yourself.
Contact the staff at the borrowed and returned information resource counter on the 2nd floor.
- Monday-Friday 08:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday 10:00 a.m.-5.30 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off required by the announcement of the university.
- Monday – Friday 08:30 a.m. -04:30 p.m.
- Closed during holidays and special days off.
For more information, please contact