It is an add-on service to support the electronic device usage of the library users such as notebooks, iPads, and smartphones, etc. The Center for Library Resources and Educational Media has installed additional power extension sockets in the reading area and working seats to be sufficient for working and cover inside and outside the building area recognized the convenience and safety of library users importantly.
The Process for Requesting the Service Utilization
- The user has to contact the staff for requesting to use a power extension socket.
- The user scans the barcode. “Requesting a power extension socket service”
- The user brings a student card or ID card (indicated a face picture) to the staff to request a cloth bag of power extension socket.
- After finishing, the staff has already checked the power extension socket and returned the student card or ID card.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed
- Monday-Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
For more information, please contact