Mobile Reading Service is a special service to provide additional seating options for library users. Makes them feel relaxed and read books happily as if they read in a private zone. Users can freely take the mobile reading sets to use in their interested reading area or corner as they desire. Mobile reading sets are getting a lot of attention.
A set of Mobile Reading consists of
- A Japanese table
- 1-4 seat cushions.
The Process for Requesting the Service Utilization
- Users contact the staff for requesting to use the Mobile Reading Set scan barcode “Requesting for Mobile Reading Service”
- Users bring their student card or ID Submit to the staff to obtain a mobile reader kit.
When finished, please bring the Mobile Reading Set back to the staff and get a student card or ID card back.
Date and Time
- Monday – Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed.
- Monday-Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Public holidays and special day-offs according to the university announcement are closed
For more information, please contact