Room Reservation System (Bannapanya)
- Open WU App. via Smartphone/iPad
- Select the main menu –> Service
- Select a sub-menu –> Borrowing/Stock.
- Select –> The Center for Library resources and Education media Reservation System
- Select the room you want to reserve.
- Set the date and time you want to reserve and press “Submit”.
- Verify and select –> Confirm.
- The system will display your borrowing/reserving history — (completed reservation).
Terms of Service
- This service is for Walailak University students only.
- Group service of 4 – 8 users
- Service for group work, lesson review and teaching promotion activities
- You can reserve a room through the WU App. system and can use it for no more than 2 hours/time.
- Able to reserve a room 24 hours in advance
- The user must check the cleanliness of the room before and after use if the property is damaged or lost. The last user is responsible.
- Contact to collect the room key by submitting a photo identification and present to the staff at least 4 people at the same time at the 1st floor. Counter
- When it’s time to book If not present to receive the key will cancel the reservation right away
- Service on the day and time that the library is open